Friday, March 5, 2010

turntable tales.....

can u feel the muSICK!
dont  make the trumphet blow


how u gonna louv up on my desire as such, who gave u permission? i say who na?


vinyl scent on ur finger tips.....#sixwordstoriez


is it the way u mix it.....

inspred by freedom
inspired by my soul
inspired by ART
inspired by hipHop
inspired by muSICK
inspired by our seeds we sow, and whom they are sowed unto.
inspired by effective communication
inspired by prayer to whom i communicate with
inspired to focus
to beleive
to dream
to decern
to receive
ispired by past blessings
inspired by manifestation
inspired by u!
inspired by my #sixwordstoriez
inspired by beisme
inspired by inspiration
inspired by GOD, who coverz us ALL.


turntable tales.....
he waz mixin 2 my beat {sixwordstoriez} lik i sat my ace on da needle, jam.

No comments: