Tuesday, September 1, 2009

the GlaSS House



Located in Uptown Dallas is a 375-unit, 22-story residential high rise , seconds from the Rolex building and walking distance to the W Hotel Downtown . This serene beautiful highrise was able to capture my heart, while visiting family late august of 09'. With it's numerous floor plans, private movie theatre with living room, and it's tri-level penthouse (which I hear rents for 9k/mo.) almost had me sending for my things back home in Houston ,TX. Whispering to the salt water infinity pool, overlooking downtown " I will be back my dear, mark my words, I will be back" . I must say that was 24 hrs well spent!

My sisters Erica and Tiffany,
one of the 1st set of tenants in the building when the GlaSS House first opened up for it's Grand Opening in early March 09'. Opened up their home and their schedule to accomodate me, their lil sista! Thank you and much love, I really enjoyed the relaxation and the southern hospitality.... gotta love it!


King of the jungle,
Mr.Simba the property's
celebrity pooch that's on the
GlaSS House brochures........ so cute!
until next time peace........

2 comments:

MR. SPEAK LIFE said...

...I like to take this time and thank you for sharing with me and the world your thoughts and views through your eye's. To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something INSPIRE you. I personally think you are doing just that..Speak Life

"FreeDom" said...

thank u